Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thought


I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all.

I am the only enjoyer and master of all sacrifices. Therefore, those who do not recognize My true transcendental nature fall down.

I give heat & I withhold & send the rain. I'm immortality & I'm also death personified. Both spirit and matter are in Me(Lord Krishna).

I am the creation and the annihilation, the basis of everything, the resting place and the eternal seed.
I am the goal, the sustainer, the master, the witness, the abode, the refuge, and the most dear friend.

I am the object of knowledge, the purifier and the syllable om. I am also the Rig, the Sama and the Yajur Vedas.

I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support and the grandsire.

I am the butter and the fire and the offering.

I am the ritual, I the sacrifice, the offering to the ancestors, the healing herb, the transcendental chant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we appreciate your comments.