Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thought


At the end, all material manifestations enter into My(Lord Krishna) nature & at the beginning, by My potency, I create them again.

Understand that as the mighty wind, blowing everywhere, rests always in the sky, all created beings rest in Me(Lord Krishna).

Although I'm the maintainer of all living entities & although I'm everywhere, I'm not a part of this cosmic manifestation, for My Self is the very source of creation.

And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me.

By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them.

Those who aren't faithful in this devotional service can't attain Me, therefore they return to the path of birth & death in this material world.

When one passes in light, he does not come back; but when one passes in darkness, he returns.

According to Vedic opinion, there are two ways of passing from this world - one in light and one in darkness.

God, who is greater than all, is attainable by unalloyed devotion. He is all-pervading & everything is situated within Him.

Yet there is another unmanifest nature, it is supreme and is never annihilated.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we appreciate your comments.