Friday, July 17, 2009

Thought


Great souls engage in sacrifice by seeking knowledge, worship the Supreme Lord as the one, as diverse in many & in the universal form.

Chanting My glories, endeavoring with determination, bowing down before Me(Lord Krishna), the great souls perpetually worship Me with devotion.

Those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature.

Those who are thus bewildered are attracted by demonic and atheistic views.

Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They don't knew My transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be.

Material nature,which is one of My energies, is working under My direction, producing all moving & non-moving beings.

All this work cannot bind Me. I am ever detached from all these material activities, seated as though neutral.

The whole cosmic order is under Me. Under My will it is manifested, and under My will it is annihilated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we appreciate your comments.